Friday, October 29, 2004

YAY! There is hope!!

Hi Fat Fingers,

Sorry Fat Fingers, I meant to process your application a while ago, I need to ask the co-ordinator for the course to take a look at this. He was not here yesterday and does not seem to be in today, so it will be Monday when he is around and I will have a word with him then and get back to you. I don't anticipate any problems with taking you on, so please don't worry, but I just need to confirm with him.

Best wishes and my apologies for not replying to you sooner.

----------------------------------------------------


YAY!! hahaha can't wait to go to school! WOOHOO

My heart almost dropped when i saw "Sorry Fat Fingers". I thought the lady would say.. "Sorry Fat Fingers, your application has been rejected"

12 comments:

Bubblemunche said...

Best of luck to Fat Fingers.
Best of luck to Fat Fingers.
Best of luck to Fat Fingers.
Best of luck to Fat Fingers.
Best of luck to Fat Fingers.
Best of luck to Fat Fingers.
Best of luck to Fat Fingers.
Best of luck to Fat Fingers. :)

Fat Fingers said...

Thanks Bubbles!!
I'm very excited!
I'm keeping all my fat fingers crossed! :)

Bubblemunche said...

I'll keep my not-so-fat fingers crossed for you too :)!

Jayaxe said...

You will be accepted one!!

FF said...

what course are you applying for?

Fat Fingers said...

Thanks everyone! :)

I'm applying for the course - MSc in GIS (Geographic Information Systems) for Business and Service Planning.

http://www.geog.leeds.ac.uk/masters/

Bubblemunche said...

Wah! Looks good! So you'll be there for a year? And get married there also? Keke ;)....

Fat Fingers said...

haha yah i wish to get married! hehe

Yes, i will be there for a year and hope to work there too. GIS is big out there .. but not so big in Singapore yet..

Bubblemunche said...

I'm also thinking about whether if I should go and pursue a bachelor's degree.... I've failed to gain entry to the local unis for 3 years straight already :(

Fat Fingers said...

Bubbles, i think you should. It's good to upgrade one self. Go for it! If you can't get into local unis, u can consider open distance learning? or go overseas?

Bubblemunche said...

Actually, I'm planning to start a distance course if I fail to to entry for the local unis next year. Overseas uni, is at the moment out of question for me... need to take care of my mum back here in S'pore....

Fat Fingers said...

studying part time is good too i think.. you can earn $ at the same time.. no loss of income.

but being a full time student is also good!

You are a good boy Bubbles!