Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Yahoo!

Taufik is the Singapore Idol!
YAY!

He did really well!
I'm glad he won and that i didn't even spend 50 cents on him.. cos i think it's more worth it to spend that 50 cents on a slice of Papaya! hohoho!!

Sly did well too! But i just prefer Taufik cos he sang Al Green's Let's stay together during the R&B night.. and it was GOOD!!

OK.. now i'm gonna lie in bed and read some Dilbert and wait for Amazing Race to start at 12am!!

I will sleep at work tomorrow! hohoho

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't vote too! The reason for that is because I'm cheapo, keke ;)....

TAR is showing tonight :P?? Argh!! Cable right? Bubblemunche no have :(

Jayaxe said...

Not only I didn't vote, I also just realized it was 50 cents per vote! Wonder if there will still be 3 million votes if each vote cost $5. Heh heh.