Thursday, December 02, 2004

Diamonds are (not really) my best friend.

I was watching The 4400 on AXN Channel. It's now one of my fav drama.

Here's a summary from the website:
Over the last century, thousands of people have gone missing. Suddenly and inexplicably, 4400 missing people are returned all at once, as they were on the day they vanished. Unclear what this world altering-event means, the government investigates the 4400 to piece together where they've been and why they've been returned. It quickly becomes apparent that their presence will change the human race in ways no one could have ever foreseen.

That's so spooky! They didn't even age a day! How can that be?? Can't wait for the 2nd eps!

And...

Tomorrow's the D&D!! Very nervous.. cos i hate dressing up and all the makeup.... And i can't decide which bag to take! Argh!
And i have no jewelry! Yes.. me..a 27 yr old girl.. who owns no jewelry. No diamonds or pearls.. No bling blings.. Only a pair of crystal earrings that i am wearing all the time.. and my cross pendant..and necklace.. that's all..

All my girlfriends like to spend their money on jewelry and am always asking me to get myself a diamond..but..I'm just not a jewelry person. I would rather spend my money on gadgets! Like a Digital camera, an mp3 player

My mama offered to buy me some diamonds last year.. but i told her to spend that money on herself or save it cos i don't like them.. and the sales girl gave me a look that says.. "You stupid girl! Your mama wants to buy your diamonds but you don't want! See lah! Now i no commission!"

But the story will be different .. if the boyfriend wants to buy me a diamond ring! hohoho....

Yeah anyway, i rummaged through my mama's drawer earlier and found some pearls.. a pearl ring.. a pearl pendant and a pair of pearl earrings! I quite like pearls now.. but i still won't spend money on them!! :D

5 comments:

Jayaxe said...

Wow! Now I know what I'm missing coz I no have AXN. Maybe I go subscribe since it's the just basic tier right? The show sounds like gotta do with aliens!

Anyway you like gadgets good good. At least more practical right? Hehe.

Anonymous said...

Haha, when the boyfriend buys the bling bling for you, we'll know what that means *wink wink* ;)

My friend likes mps players and gadgets... and she wants all the bling blings too! Haha....

Little Miss Drinkalot said...

I like diamonds only if they're a certain size. Otherwise, I would rather get white gold.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of proposing with a gold ring with a huge green piece of Jade mounted on it :)

Anonymous said...

How was the D&D last night :)? Got win any lucky draw :D?