Tuesday, December 28, 2004

...

I regretted going to Malacca with my family.. i regretted even before i left for Malacca. But i told myself.. how bad can it be?

And i take that back when i heard about the Tsunami.. The worse thing is .. i could have died.. I could have lost my family...
The sister was actually planning on going to Penang but they changed their mind and decided on Malacca instead.

I don't want to die... not this way.. not now.. not when there are so many dreams that i have yet to fulfill... No one deserves to die this way..
Watching the news about this Asia Tsunami makes me sad :(
It's so frightening to see what Nature is capable of...

I'll compRain about the trip tomorrow...

Edit : I am so touched that i have received many msgs from my friends (some whom i have not met ...yet) asking me if am ok and some finally bothered to check where Singapore is...

5 comments:

FF said...

Hey dearie, it wasn't so bad in Penang. After all, my family's there too.

None of us wanna die this way, but disasters like these are unpreventable.

Let us fulfill all our dreams and pray we'll live a long and happy life.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're safe and sound....

I hate tragedies.

Jayaxe said...

Yes very sad about this tragedy and I'm also glad to know you never even went near Penang but why actually regret going Malacca? Nothing happened there, right?

cheeky said...

glad u are ok

littlecartnoodles said...

My mum asked me if it was safe for me to return to Hong Kong ... ...