Thursday, November 18, 2004

So fake...

Dick is at it again. He has been extremely friendly and nice for the past few days.. He even held the conference call at a proper conference room instead of in his little offie. WHY? Because his boss is here!

And he purposely chose the meeting room opposite his boss' temporary office and spoke louder than usual.

Then there's this "leader" from my team. She acts like she's the leader.. sometimes even the boss. She pretends to be really helpful but actually is not. She has been teaching us new things which is good.. BUT she only does it when Dick's boss is around!

Yeah, my fellow COWorker and I have noticed this pattern.. These people are just so FAKE!

& I am damn buay song with Dick and his boss.. They have been telling us things like.. "Ok due to the urgency for the Big Project and we all know you are busy so we will help you with this, this, this and that.. blah blah blah" And then a few months later, they come and tell us.. "It's very easy to do, it won't take you more than half a day, blah blah blah"

Bloody hell.. this is not the first time! Why can't they just tell me we have to do it in the first place? Why do this to us? If it is easy, why can't you just do it for us and let us do the more important things?

I've been so busy for the past few days and it's making me grumpy. Everyone is asking me for this and that. GRRR and everything is urgent! I don't even have time to go pee and.. also no time to chat with fellow COWorkers on Yahoo! Messenger hehehe

And then today i heard that there will be a change in the bonus structure!! Why can't they change it next year.. why change it when there's only 1.5 more mths to go?? Why confuse me? I hate to be confused! 我很乱!

Yeah.. anyway.. the only good thing i heard today is that my Div has been doing very well in their sales.. which means.. more bonus for me! hohoho!

9 comments:

FF said...

I know those kind of people! They're called suck ups! Kiss ass!

Jayaxe said...

Wah seh, chat with coworkers during work? Or is it gossip about those sucky people? Hehe.

Anonymous said...

Bootlickers... they're everywhere :D! Every table, every chair *Bubblemunche slaps himself for sounding incoherent*

Good luck for your bonus! Mine also not confirmed yet... very sian because of the uncertainty :(

Zen|th said...

Hypocrites like that are everywhere. I think the important thing is to always stay true to yourself, and that as a boss, you should always treat your subordinates the way you would treat yourself.

Lola said...

Why don't all of those fake people realize that we know that they are fake?

Anonymous said...

Your Dick is not him right?

http://dickchan.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

No lah, actually it's http://dickhead.blogspot.com :)

Anonymous said...

Holy Macaroni! That link works :D!

Vera said...

hahaha thanks Bubbles! hohoho

Anon, Dick chan is not my boss... My boss is called Dick Head hohoho

Lola, Thanks for stopping by. Yeah i wonder that too.. i wonder if they know that we know...

Jayaxe, yeah we use yahoo to chat hehe sometimes to gossip about boss. .sometimes it's for me to check with my COWorkers where Dick is.. Sometimes if he is heading my way, they will tell me. I am very lucky to sit far away from Dick. hehehe

Bubbles and Zen|th, yeah these people are everywhere! So annoying. Cannot trust them...