Tuesday, November 23, 2004

She needs to pee badly..

The Incredibles was great! I enjoyed it more than Mini Me i think haha! Cos she couldn't understand most of it. She is 5 after all.. and i had to explain most of it to her.. and she will ask me.. "Ah yi, why? why like that har? Ah yi, tell me leh.. Who is that? Bad person is it?"

And i am constantly telling her, "Mini Me, don't drink too much coke ok.. we can only go to the toilet after the show. If not we will not know what is happening. You need to pee? Are you urgent? Can wait?"

Mini Me did well.. she didn't go pee during the show..She was actually holding it! After the show has ended.. we rushed to the toilet.. and Mini Me couldn't hold it any longer... so i had to ask this bunch of girls if they can let us go first. Thankfully, they said ok. I wouldn't know what to do with a kid peeing her pants..

Oh yeah.. Mr Incredible reminds me of Mr. Fat Fingers aka The Boyfriend. But Mr. Incredible has more hair than The Boyfriend...

One more thing.. there is a new Stephen Chow movie coming soon! It's called Kung Fu Hustle! I love to watch Stephen Chow's movies..they are just so funny! I'm sure Bubbles will enjoy this show :) I'm not a big HK/Chinese movie fan.. but I can't wait to watch this!

6 comments:

FF said...

Mr. Fat Fingers walks around in red spandex?! *eyes wide in shock*

Just kidding!

Anonymous said...

You are right :D! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE KUNGFU HUSTLE :D!!

Will be catching The Incredibles with a friend soon, hope she won't want to pee in the middle of it :P.... Haha, and it was sure nice of the girls in the toilet to let your Mini-Me use the loo first :)!

Keke, your Significant Other also has fat fingers huh ;)?

Jayaxe said...

Oh yeah, Stephen Chow! My fave HK nonsense king. Finally, he's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

cheeky said...

wah, holding her pee, how to enjoy the movie like that. Lucky not watching Lord of the ring.

Vera said...

Wah so many people like Stephen Chow too hehe.

FF : Hahaha! That's funny. I would like to see him in red spandex actually hohoho

Bubbles : Yeah, Mr. Fat Fingers has fatter fingers.. His fingers are like sausages hehe

Szymon : Mini Me is a name i give to my niece cos she reminds me of myself sometimes. :)

Cheeky : yeah, lucky man.. towards the end of the show Mini Me actually told me.. "Ah yi, later after the show i want to go toilet ok?" I was actually quite worried that she will pee on the seat hehehe

Vera said...

haha Szymon, i wonder if anyone really did name their child Mini Me! I must google it..