Saturday, November 13, 2004

The (fat) Finger!!

Stupid teksi driver!

I was walking home and the traffic light was turning red... the timer was going.. 10, 9, 8... so i ran trying to beat the red light.. and i just made it.. and this bloody taxi driver have to sound his horn at me! Ta ma de! GRRRR

So fed up!! My right foot has just touched the pavement.. no longer on the road.. why do you still want to horn at me! GRRR And he was doing some hand gesture telling me that the red man is already out..So.. i turned around and showed him The Finger!! Yeah.. THE (fat) Finger..

Anyway.. i've bumped into lots of people recently..

Just yesterday alone.. i bumped into my friend's father, 1 ex-church mate, 2 of my neighboours and one ex uni mate...
And today i bumped into one of the loud ang mohs from the office...

Singapore is too small..
Please... just don't let me bump into Mr. French Man...

------------------------
Update : 240 days to go before I resign! Woohoo! & 79 days to go before the boyfriend is back! Double woohooo!!

12 comments:

Jayaxe said...

Haha! Me also very the suay these few days, accidentally bumping into people I know but dun know well also.

Somemore everywhere is crowded with people due to the holiday weekend! That's why I mostly stayed at home!

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you didn't bump into Dick :D!

Keke, the last time I flashed the finger was when I met that toilet pervert! And it felt good! (As in, felt good in flashing the finger and not in meeting that weirdo lah :)

*Bubblemunche is taking solace at Finger's little haven to avoid that flame war in his own backyard :(*

littlecartnoodles said...

I see that you put your finger to great use !

Screw rude teksi/mar-see-dee/bee-em-dub-dew/lolee drivers !

Anonymous said...

CZM: Can add bus drivers to that equation too :D!

limegreenspyda said...

this is freaky. recently i also have been the victim of hmmm-you-look-familiar-but-i-can't-remember-your-name thingies. never look them in the eye, girl! or else they will do that double take, whisper-whisper and come at you!

to czm and bubble: another horrigible category of road users to be included... MODIFIED HONDA AH BENG DRIVERS!!! wahlau... that one ha...

Zen|th said...

You really showed that taxi driver. I was in a similiar situation once but the driver started honking at me even before the light had turned red. I just stood there and stared at him for 3 seconds before I slowly walked away.

Vera said...

Haha Poor Bubbles.. yah that guy is so boh liao.. I think he has nothing better to do. He's just looking for attention and just wants someone to go to his blog..

Oh yeah Bubbles, Dick will never go to town to shop cos he is very niao piao. So i don't have to worry about bumping into him! hohoho

Jayaxe: Yeah, too crowded in town esp at this time of the year. I get headaches when i see the crowd. I will do my shopping during the weekdays since i'm working in town hahahahaha

Noodles/limegreensypda/Zenith/micheLLe: Yeah so many rude drivers on the road. I also hate those mosquito bikes..so noisy! they go.. "WEEE WEEEE WEEEEEEEE. I hope all these rude drivers will meet each other on the road, get into (non fatal) accidents and then there will be a big fight btw them.. muaahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Oh no! That means Dick might shop in ulu places like... Sun Plaza! That's near where I live :P!

And mosquito bikes?!?! Muahaha :D!!

Vera said...

haha he shops at parkway i think.. he stays at the east..

yah those moquito bikes.. you know or not? they are also known as LC (low class) bikes.. the malaysians from JB likes to ride them when they come here to work.
I hate it when they make all the noise esp in the middle of the night! grrr

Anonymous said...

Once in a while I'll also hear those inconsiderate motorists making a din in the middle of the night too :( Feel like throwing a banana at them or something :P....

Vera said...

you should throw a can of baygon at them.. stupid mosquitoes! waahahahaha

Vera said...

Yeah those bikes.. i hope they kenna summon from the traffic police! muahahaha!!