Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Shut Up!! I Know Where I'm Going!!


I think the people in the Amazing Race should do this to their partners who can't stop talking in the car .. especially that Jonathan guy.. (married entreprenuer). He is so annoying! I hope he gets eliminated soon! And when they get into an argument, he told his wife (Victoria).. "I'm going to divorce you!" GRRRR!! Victoria should shut him up!

Yeah.. anyway, it's so fun to see those couples from the race arguing in the car and not admitting that they gave the wrong direction! hahaha

I love road trips and i haven't gone on one with The Boyfriend yet..& I'm sure we'll be arguing in the car! & He'll have to drive cos i'm bad at driving.. and i'll be the Navigator... Yeah, I can say.. i have a better sense of direction than most girls.. but sometimes i screw up too hehehe just sometimes.........
Posted by Hello

6 comments:

Jayaxe said...

Hey, I'm not surprised if you're good at reading maps and navigating coz' I know of girls who can really do that!

But once they taken over the wheel, even the simplest road also forget! Hahaha!

Anyway, why not go join Amazing Race? Hehe.

cheeky said...

Can I join the race with my dog? Haha.

FF said...

HAHAHA to the ijit who filled the car with petrol instead of diesel.

Vera said...

Hahaha I would love to join TAR.. but it's only open to US citizens! Damn!

Yeah that girl is really so silly.. fill the car with gas instead of diesel.. hehe

Vera said...

Oh yeah Cheeky.. i think it's better to take part in the race with your dog than with your partner.. dogs are more obedient..

Zen|th said...

It's always fun to watch the couples get into arguments in The Amazing Race like Colin and Christy did.

Colin: "This ox is broken!!"

When couples get married, they should never use divorce as a threat when they argue, or else it's really going to happen.