Friday, October 14, 2005

It's piling up.. uh-huh uh-huh

Oh man..... the work is piling up.

I spent 5 hrs in the computer lab yesterday with my classmates doing the ASSignment. We spent 5 hours just trying to get the right census data!! & It's not finished yet.. and it's due next Wed! I have to write mini reports, generate graphs and tables.

ANALyse ANALyse ANALyse ....

I shall do that this weekend.. ... and i shall have to prepare for the JAVA prac too. It's getting more confusing and difficult.. argh..

And then of course there is also an ASSignment due soon.. grrrrr

Oh i am so used to spelling assignment as ASSignment.. it's a habit.. ive been doing that since my uni days at NUS... hehehe

Yeah so this weekend is gonna be very busy for me.... and so i will miss the chance on going to Manchester... the society is going to visit the Old Trafford Stadium.. I promised The Boyfriend to spit on it for him cos he's a Liverpool fan hahahahaa. Ah well, there is always next time i suppose...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Have fun with your GIS course? Which GIS software you are using in school...

I am using Smallworld. :P

Have a nice weekend !

Vera said...

Hi Anon,
Yes i am enjoying the course. :) i will be learning ArcGIS, Mapinfo and some other progs too i think. Not sure if we are using smallworld...It's basically to get a feel of each prog. Are you still studying or working in a GIS co? You have a great weekend too!

Jayaxe said...

Wah lau the visit to Old Trafford is my ultimate dream!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I spell assignments as ASSignments too when I was in NUS. Is it a common practice amongst NUS students? Hmmm...

I love going to Manchester!!! But I will usually be broke after that. Too much shopping and eating. Hehe. Old Trafford is spectacular!!! I am a Red Devil fan. Wahahaha.

Vera said...

Jayaxe / naranja : so you all are Man U fans.... hehe

Naranja : not sure if it is a common practice.. i just got sick of doing ASSignments so i think it's best to call them ASSignments hehe.