Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Wah Lau Eh!

Wah lau eh!
I hate to receive emails that do not concern me or my job! Why do people keep sending such emails? I am NOT interested in your conversation between you and your supplier! Just tell me the outcome when everything's confirmed! I'm a busy person, i have things to do!

And this idiot kept sending emails to me regarding my stuff and some other stuff for my other COWorker but did not cc her a copy.. when i told her for the THIRD time that she should cc her.. she told me that.. since she has done some magic to the order, there is no need to cc her..

OK, BUT WHY THE HELL ARE YOU INCLUDING THAT IN THE EMAIL TO ME?? I DO NOT NEED TO KNOW!

I hate working with idiots!! Somebody save me!! ARGH!

*must think happy thoughts.. must think happy thoughts.. happy thoughts..*

la-la-la

No comments: