Friday, September 24, 2004

I love him!

The boyfriend is talking about weddings today! AGAIN!! And he's thinking of setting up a business.... a family venture and he said i would be part of it cos i'm family too! *GASP*

And his mama is asking me when am i sending the green tea over! hehehe i actually sent him some together with his birthday pressies but i pretended that i have forgotten again.. hehe so i said.. "OH NO! I'm losing points!" haha and he said his mom thinks i'm fab anyway! YAHOO! They love me! I can't wait to meet them all! The mama even said if the chinese wedding is held here, she will come! She will ask her friend to look after the dogs! YIPEEE haha

I'm not sure if we will end up marrying each other! But at this moment, I DO I DO! hahaha

And he's been talking about me a lot to his best friend.. yahoo that's nice. i love to hear him telling me about what he told his friends about me.. hehe They all can't wait to meet me.. i can't wait to be there next year!

No comments: