Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Ask Bob

Our CEO has decided to have this email prog so that employees can send emails to the top manangement. It's called "Ask Bob". I have changed his name to BOB to protect MY identity...

I am thinking of sending him a couple of emails..
Here are my drafts..

Dear Bob,
This afternoon, the people from Dept A and B here in Singapore had a Mid Autumn Lunch. However, my dept was not invited... I feel there is a discrimination against us. I feel that we are the outcasts..the odd ones out. What do you think?
Thank you and have a Happy Mid Autumn.
Best Regards,
Fat Fingers

-------------------------------------

Dear Bob,
May I know the job function of my boss, Dick Head? And is it appropriate for a boss to whistle while he is working? Personally, i think not as it is a distraction and sometimes it makes us want to pee real bad.. What do you think?
Best Regards,
Fat Fingers

No comments: