Monday, June 19, 2006

So Drama!!!

I am really pissed off with my flatmate cos she has left the flat for good but has left her mess and her boyfriend behind! I have repeated requested them to clean up the cooker especially the parts where they cause the mess..the boyfriend agreed to do it but gave lots of excuses like he was busy etc....

So last friday i sent an email to the accomodation office to complain about her and her boyfriend.. and this morning, i went to the site office to tell the site manager that my flatmate has left the flat for good but has left the boyfriend behind. He laughed and said she should have brought him along and i agreed hahaha. Anyway he told me to complain it to the warden who can help me with this...

So while i was drafting my letter.. the site managers (2 of them) came. They asked me which room is it and I pointed it out. And then the drama started.

Site manager: *pounding on the door* We are from the accomodation office!
Flatmates BF: *opens door slowly*
SM: WE BELIEVE YOU ARE NOT THE TENANT OF THIS FLAT! *in a really loud voice*
FBF: Yah yah yah...
SM: WE WANT YOU TO PACK UP AND GET OUT BY 2PM TODAY!! *still in a really loud voice*
FBF: ok.....
SM: AND CLEAN UP YOUR MESS TOO!!
FBF: ok...

Then the site manager who I complained to gave me a wink... and I gave him the thumbs up sign. LOL!

It was so drama! Like a police drama you know! haha

I am happy that something has been done about this but I feel kinda bad too because i got him evicted... But i know he has a place to go to cos he has been moving his stuff in and out to his new flat/room.

And now i dare not get out of my room.. i am scared that he might start to scold me or something.. Luckily... Mr Fat Fingers is arriving in an hour to help me pack up and then i'll move out of Leeds. Yahooo!!

5 comments:

Sibeh Sian said...

My goodness!!!! Very, very drama indeed. I take it that you are now safely out of Leeds? You made Mr Fat Fingers sound very heroic in the last paragraph, haha :)....

hazel said...

Guess it was a piece of cake for the Site Manager! Keke.... He's jaded liao lah...

defy angel said...

that was so funny!!
U shld have give a thumb down to that boyfren.

Vera said...

Sibeh sian: haha he really is my hero!

hazel: i'm sure he has done it before.. hehe

defy_angel: haha yah hor i should have done that.. and he might show me his fist if i do that to him!! hehe

Unknown said...

If your flat is a girls-only apartment, then you should not feel bad. Maybe that's why the site manager decided to show up instead.