Saturday, August 20, 2005

Last entry!

No lah.. not my last entry for good.. but my last entry in Singapore...

I had a great dinner with the family today...
I'm going to miss them so much! & I hope i'll not cry at the airport tomorrow....

I have so much i want to say.. but i just can't express them out now.. too tired i guess..

Anyway, I hope tomorrow, the check-in will be smOOth hehe.
And the customs officer will be nice to me... I hope they will not make me open my luggage cos there's nothing much inside really....... ;)

Okie dokie... Fat Fingers must go get some sleep...

I'll blog again when i'm in the UK!

Take care everyone! :)

10 comments:

defy angel said...

Bon Voyage!
Have a safe trip!
& remember to blog when u in UK!

lancerlord said...

Take care. Bon Voyage!

limegreenspyda said...

take care! all the best for the new place! *hugs*

autumn in UK will be cold, but it's nothing compared to their winters! rug up!

have fun studying! remember to blog!

tell me if you cried at the airport. :) i didn't. it was all too surreal, and i stumbled onto the plane feeling this strange sense of being in a dream.

Anonymous said...

Have a good flight and take care!

michie

snowystars said...

have a safe trip to UK and take care of yourself over there. and don't forget to tell us life in UK ok :)

Yours Potatoly said...

Bon Voyage!

I hope everything goes smoothly for you in the coming days! Always be happy ok.. very very important.

ivan said...

Have a safe trip!!! and take care.... looking forward to reading about the new phase in your lilfe :D

Cookie said...

take care babe! Bon voyage... tell us more in ur next post yah...

Dan said...

have a safe trip! write soon!!

MyOrangeSweater said...

"See" you in UK!

I didn't cry too, when I first left, my flight was at 6 am, which meant I was at the airport at around 3:30 AM, no energy to cry, still very "mabok"!

If I remember correctly, flights for London leave at night right? So you likely might cry, at night more emotional mah!