Sunday, September 03, 2006

It's over!

I'm no longer a student! I've finished my dissertation and have submitted it. Hope it all goes well!
By the time i've finished writign it.. i just couldn't be bothered to check it much or read it again.. it was just too tiring...

I've been spending the past couple of days playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. This game is so violent man..but i enjoyed it.

So i'm CJ.. this black guy representing the hood! Yeah man! So I was walking along happily along the beach when this chick walked passed me and said "Watch it! Ugly!"...
Grrr! So i followed her and beat her up! wahahahahaha! And then another girl walked passed me and insulted me again.. so i shot her with my gun! Muahahaha!

Don't mess with me man!!!

Ok back to the game...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah lao! how come u play everyone insult u de say u ugly.. XD

i play they all say "wanna have a good time honey?"

muz be dependant on who's playing..

Vera said...

Pi Gu: that time no sex appeal yet.. now also dun have... yah the Hos now ask me if i want to have a good time hehe now they pay ME to have a good time cos my pimping skills is now at the max! hohohohoho

Anonymous said...

that was fast :)

congrats hope your thesis submission went well.