Sunday, August 27, 2006

Star light, star bright, first star i wish tonight...

My soon to be 7 year old niece, aka Mini Me has been writing down her birthday wish... well my sister made her do it...

So numero uno on her list is to have a barbie doll trolley school bag! I don't know why she wants to have one.. i think cos she wants to be her Singapore girl.. hehe.

Anyway she has also written this in her list...

A invisble pen (those that she can write secret msg but others can't see.. so i dunno why she wants it since nobody can see what she's writing? hehehehe)
A new pencil box (I might get her one..)
A Powerpuff girl birthday cake (she's crazy about them but i'm thinking of getting her cupcakes instead..hmm)
And here's what she wrote for her last wish.. "I wish Singapore will be a beautiful place to live in"

Awww.. how sweet of her! hehe

I have no time to go shopping for her present yet.. because i'm still bloody doing my dissertation!! Argh!! I'm kinda stressed now... but soon.. soon it will be over!! I better get crackin' now..

See ya later alligator...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a sweet p1 girl... nice.